- Loft Conversion – The easiest way to add another bedroom and bathroom to your property. Houses with loft conversions consistently sell higher than those without. This means that whatever the initial outlay for the construction work, it will be regained once the property is sold making it a solid investment move. You can fund the work with a secured loan.
- Upgrade Your Windows – it is always worth investing in quality windows as they will last well and are one of the top things buyers look for in a property. Special features like flat roof skylights look spectacular and create a stunning living space attractive to buyers. EOS Rooflights provide an extensive range of rooflights – give them a call on 0203 131 6916 for more information. For superb blinds click here.
- Refurbish Your Bathroom & Kitchen – A newly installed modern bathroom always looks great and is a major selling point for properties. Maximise your bathroom space by using a premium bathroom design company. A modern bathroom can be the deciding factor in a house sale so be sure to buy the best suite you can afford. Visit Polished Tiles for top quality bathroom and kitchen tiles. For new kitchen ideas click here.
- Add Modern Design Features like Glass splashbacks – glass splashbacks for kitchen sink areas have become increasingly popular due to their affordability and sleek finish. Click here for a free quote for your kitchen.
- Pave Over Your Front Garden – Parking is at a premium in most residential areas. Creating a private parking space is incredible appealing to buyers and is a relatively low cost and fast project. You can fund this by remortgaging your property to release funds.
- Paint Your House – Freshly painted properties always look better than those that look more dated. Update your interiors with a modern colour scheme for maximum resaleability.
All of these refurbishments cause a lot of mess which you will be keen to remove. This can take a look of time and you may not have it – also, you might want to contribute to the environment in a way that is positive.
But, how do you do that?
You yourself may not be able to or know how to dispose of this waste in an eco-friendly manner, but the rubbish experts will.
Why not consider a rubbish removal company to collect your waste for you. There will be no worries about where your rubbish will end up (always check that they are licensed beforehand) and you will have peace of mind that you are doing your bit for the environment.
For Essex based rubbish removals in the local areas of Maldon, Chelmsford and Basildon, try the services of one of the leading companies, Rubbish Clearance Ltd.
Years of experience mean they are experts in offering waste solutions to homes in Essex. Call 0800 138 9100 today.
For expert electrical advice for your home we recommend Kent Electricians.
Once you have improved your home use our mortgage calculator to see how much you can borrow towards your next property.